Plano Police report that murder suspect Kenneth “Kenny” Alleman Midgley II has been arrested and charged. Thanks to Plano Police and U.S. Marshalls, the son of Kenneth Midgley Sr. is now being held on a murder charge in the Collin County Detention Facility in McKinney, Texas.
Background: Plano Police said they found the body of 50-year-old Kenneth Midgley Sr. after a phone call from a family member, who feared her Dad had been injured.
DETAILS NOW KNOWN IN PLANO TX MURDER
Plano Police reporting:
- A note was found by police – Note was a confession
- Body found in garage in freezer
- Body was wrapped in a blue tarp
- Weapon found – Steel rod, that had blood on it
- Handwriting on confession note identified by dead man’s wife
MORE NEWS MEDIA COVERAGE OF PLANO MURDER
IN SPANISH ON AL DIA Dallas TX – AL DIA: Crimen: Arrestan en México a hombre de Plano que se dio a la fuga tras el homicidio de su padre