Share your local success stories with @collincountydfw on social media and with CollinCountyMagazine.com
You could be home now if you move to Allen TX into the neighborhood east of U.S. 75. Kids love playing in the fountains and the park is both busy and uncrowded at same time. Plenty to do in Allen outdoors.
Reminder: Individual game tickets go on sale Monday at Allen Americans
Share your local success stories on social media with @collincountydfw
Share your local news with CollinCountyMagazine.com and @collincountydfw on social media
Sandy Sources say Operation Sand Box is happening Saturday morning at The Texas Pool in Plano.
Find your friends at The Texas Pool. Don’t fret at the net. Beach volleyball renovations are under way.
Check out @texaspoolplano on your Twitter feed #socialmediaday #loveplano #texasswimmingholes #hometownpools #summerswimming #beachvolleyball
#keepAllenbeautiful City of Allen dot org
Relaxing evening at Parkwood and Gaylord Parkway in Frisco Bridges Park
Did you know? Allen, Texas, is home to many businesses, and the Allen Economic Development Commission is proud of every single one. From a diverse, well-educated population to our business-friendly economic development corporation, Allen gives the companies that call us home the tools they need to succeed.
Video by Allen EDC
This page sponsored by friends of CollinCountyMagazine.com on behalf of the Allen EDC
WHAT IS ON THE TABLE FOR OAK POINT?
- Safe – Neighborhoods designed to promote pedestrian activity, with buildings positively engaging streets, civic, natural and formal open spaces.
- Healthy – Street, trail, and open space network that is highly connected, balancing the demands of motorists, pedestrians, bicyclists, and transit users.
- Diverse – A broad range of housing and retail opportunities serving a population diverse in age, race, ethnicity, income and household size.
- Resilient – Neighborhood patterns that respect Plano’s economy, schools, and natural environment, adding value to Plano and justifying public investment.
- Compatible – Buildings that are appropriately scaled and respectful of surrounding context, supporting thoughtful transitions to adjacent development.