How do Collin County residents’ paychecks compare to rest of the country?
- County residents’ 2017 annual per capita income ($41,609) is more than 25 percent higher than the national rate;
- Median family income here in 2017 ($105,954) is about 33 percent higher than the U.S. median;
- The 2017 county median household income was estimated at $90,124;
- Less than one percent of county householdss were estimated to have received public cash assistance in 2017; and,
- An estimated 6.9 percent of individuals here were living below the Federal Poverty Level in 2017.
- Source: Collin County