JERRY REYNOLDS is the CarPro
- What I liked most: The interior and driving dynamics.
- What I would change: The pricing is way out of line.
- MSRP: Base price $41,250 as equipped $54,395.
- Fuel Economy: 21 City/28 Highway, 24 Combined.
- Fuel Tank: 17.7 Gallons with filler on the passenger side.
- Dimensions: 183.6” long/74.1” wide/66.1” high.
- Weight: 4030 Pounds.
- Trailer Towing: 3500 Pounds.
- Miles When Tested: 5,800 miles.
- Official Color: Mineral Silver Metallic.
- Spare tire: Compact spare.
- Final Assembly Point: Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- 2017 X3 in a few words: Nice SUV, just needs a nicer price.
- Warranty: 4 year/50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper with roadside assistance, 3 years/36,000 miles full maintenance at no charge.
See Jerry Reynold’s complete review at CAR PRO