WHAT IS ON THE TABLE FOR OAK POINT?
- Safe – Neighborhoods designed to promote pedestrian activity, with buildings positively engaging streets, civic, natural and formal open spaces.
- Healthy – Street, trail, and open space network that is highly connected, balancing the demands of motorists, pedestrians, bicyclists, and transit users.
- Diverse – A broad range of housing and retail opportunities serving a population diverse in age, race, ethnicity, income and household size.
- Resilient – Neighborhood patterns that respect Plano’s economy, schools, and natural environment, adding value to Plano and justifying public investment.
- Compatible – Buildings that are appropriately scaled and respectful of surrounding context, supporting thoughtful transitions to adjacent development.