- Managed over $2 billion in transportation projects
- Constructed over 800 miles of new roads
- Preserved approximately 700 acres of new parkland
- Added 750 jail beds
- Increased funding for volunteer fire departments
- Achieved an AAA bond rating
- Built a new courthouse.
I am also proud to say that I never voted for a tax increase and even with all the projects above the tax rate is lower than it was when I took office.
I would also like to invite you to my going away party. It will be from 5 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, January 10 at Bill Smith’s Café. I do hope that you can attend.
HIT THE GOOGLE PLUS BUTTON AND ALSO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS. * CollinCountyMagazine.com * Twitter.com/CollinHeadlines * Twitter.com/CollinCounty365 * YouTube.com/user/collincounty365 CLASSIFIEDS: E-MAIL ad copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up for our free weekly newsletter and our monthly upcoming events email.! Our Readers – Collin County Demographics: http://www.co.collin.tx.us/business/numbers.jsp Shop Amazon’s New Kindle Fire Amazon.com Widgets